REUSABLE HYGIENIC MASKS -> 98% Filtration
HOMOLOGATED MASK UNE 0064: 2020 - 0065: 2020
Available for adult and child
Made in Spain
The fabric developed by LUGOTEX & GOFLOR in its R&D department, meets all the characteristics to be able to manufacture masks, hygienic and surgical, since it meets and exceeds the filtration and breathability parameters of a TYPE II surgical mask.
If we compare the filtration of the FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 masks, we can indicate that the level of filtration is equivalent to an FFP3 mask> 98%.
If we compare the filtration of surgical masks, we can indicate that the level of filtration is equivalent to a TYPE II mask> 98%.
3-layer mask with latest generation filter, with anti-bacterial Polyester / Lyocel textile microfilaments, all our raw materials are biocompatible with the healthy skin of people, so it would not cause damage by prolonged use.
Special certificate OEKO-TEX masks class I no 2020OK0685, for all its components (fabrics, filters, rubber, sewing threads, fabric labels, white / colors / stamping).
All our raw materials are made in Catalonia - Spain with materials from the EU (EUROPEAN UNION), fully guaranteed.
3 layer fabric of 250 gr / m2 - 80% Polyester 20% Lyocel.
DESIGN - CUTTING - CONFECTION - DISINFECTION - PRESENTATION
Design: The LUGOTEX & GOFLOR masks are designed to cover the nose and chin, there is no central seam in the mouth, to give the maximum protection against COVID -19. Cutting: automatic using the latest generation ultra-fast CNC machinery. Construction: stitched with ball point and safety seam.
Disinfection: ozone booth, before bagging.
Presentation: Die-cut hanging bag + explanatory brochure in 4 languages, with barcode (2 units per bag). - See packaging
QUALITIES REUSABLE MASKS
• Washable at least 5 cycles with water at 60º, is what is required by UNE 0065.
• Washing and disinfection of the masks can be done by hand or by machine with normal detergent: Washing in the machine, the disinfection of the masks must be with neutral detergent: Washable with a normal washing machine cycle for at least 30 minutes and water at 60o.
• Air-dried (preferably in the sun, as recommended by the manufacturer).
As a manufacturer we recommend a reuse of our mask during 30 washing cycles, equivalent to 30 days, provided that the manufacturer's cleaning instructions are followed.
• As a manufacturer we recommend for more safety to wash before use, see washing instructions mentioned above.
• Wash your hands with water, soap or hydro-alcoholic gel before putting on your mask.
• The mask has two positions depending on the shape of each person's face.
- The smallest clamp has to go towards the nose and the largest towards the chin. (Recommended for people with a short nose).
- The largest clamp can go to the nose and the smallest to the chin. (Recommended for people with a long nose).
• Hold the rubber bands behind the ears or use our rubber supports.
• We remember to keep the safety distance recommended by the health authorities, which must be a minimum of 1.50 meters to 2 meters, to avoid contagions.
• Remove from the mask without touching the front.
• If you are going to wash, reuse our mask, you must follow the washing instructions, indicated in the point of qualities reusable mask.
Hygienic masks are not considered sanitary surgical masks within the meaning of the Directive marked CE 93/42 or regulation EU / 2017/745, nor an individual protective equipment (PPE) UE / 2016/425.
Laboratories we work with
Stay protected, stay safe.
Some Prevention Measures
Maintain proper hygiene
Immediately wash your hands Frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Wear a mask when you are around other people (eg, sharing a room, vehicle, or workplace).
Clean and disinfect
Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces everyday. This includes tables, door handles, light switches ...
Cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue disposable when you cough or sneeze, or use the inside of the elbow. Put used tissues in the trash directly.
Get our mask-shaped face masks
Send: Free with +118 u
VAT not included.
Freight paid from € 200. peninsula and balearic islands - Cost of transport € 10
Shipping costs: € 10 in the peninsula.
Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, are exwords prices.